Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which type of in-game event was your favorite and least favorite?
i personally liked the one were you only have 3 skills (not the ones from ur character, 1 aoe, 1 dead blow, 1 hit skill) i found it pretty even and awesome, although in the events i went there not that many people

and the least event i liked was the ones that say to kill some mobs that i was not sure which ones and i wasted time and i didn't get any counts. (i personally prefer if they replace that event for one more of the 1 i liked the most) @heromaster Smile? please ^^

share your thoughts on this, we may have an adjustment of better events we really enjoyed from the server ^^!
There is plenty of events on going, so anyone can join their favorite one. Or just join them all.
(07-05-2019, 08:29 PM)rajersitos Wrote: i personally liked the one were you only have 3 skills (not the ones from ur character, 1 aoe, 1 dead blow, 1 hit skill) i found it pretty even and awesome, although in the events i went there not that many people

and the least event i liked was the ones that say to kill some mobs that i was not sure which ones and i wasted time and i didn't get any counts. (i personally prefer if they replace that event for one more of the 1 i liked the most) @heromaster Smile? please ^^

share your thoughts on this, we may have an adjustment of better events we really enjoyed from the server ^^!

Death match is my favorite too lol, easy/free NPs xD collection race isn’t too hard once you understand where all the mobs are at  Smile  It’ll be easier with relaunch cuz more players and hopefully you’ll have a clan.
(07-05-2019, 08:36 PM)Bjorn Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 08:29 PM)rajersitos Wrote: i personally liked the one were you only have 3 skills (not the ones from ur character, 1 aoe, 1 dead blow, 1 hit skill) i found it pretty even and awesome, although in the events i went there not that many people

Death match is my favorite too lol, easy/free NPs xD collection race isn’t too hard once you understand where all the mobs are at  Smile  It’ll be easier with relaunch cuz more players and hopefully you’ll have a clan.

i better get a clan asap and get on that event that i never knew what mobs i had to kill, btw could you tell me which mobs were the ones we had to kill :c?
(07-05-2019, 10:34 PM)rajersitos Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 08:36 PM)Bjorn Wrote:

i better get a clan asap and get on that event that i never knew what mobs i had to kill, btw could you tell me which mobs were the ones we had to kill :c?
It just depends on the collection race, they’re all different mobs or it’s a PK collection race, when the event happens it tells you what you need to kill.